Lead capture practice
Lead capture refers to the process of collecting information from potential customers (often referred to as 'leads') to nurture them through the sales funnel until they become paying customers. For products and services, especially in their early stages, capturing leads can be crucial for building an audience, validating product-market fit, and initiating user engagement.
Current lead capture formats in EarlyBird:
- Email Subscription Form
- Payment Capture Form
- Contact Form
- Event Booking Form (coming soon)
Email Subscription Form
To gather email addresses of interested visitors for future communications, newsletters, updates, or promotions.
- Product Launches: Collect emails to notify subscribers about upcoming product releases.
- Waitlist: Capture interest for upcoming products or features. This is great for gauging demand and building anticipation.
- Newsletters: Gather subscribers for a weekly/monthly digest or news related to your industry or product.
- Exclusive Offers: Offer special deals or content only for subscribers.
Payment Capture Form
To facilitate the direct purchase or pre-order of a product or service.、
- Product Pre-orders: Allow early supporters to order a product before its official launch.
- Membership or Subscription: Capture payments for premium content or service subscriptions.
- Consultation Bookings: If you're offering consultation services, capture payment upfront.
To allow visitors to ask questions, give feedback, or get in touch for other reasons.
- Feedback Collection: Encourage visitors to give feedback on beta products or services.
- Customer Support: Allow users to reach out with issues or queries.
- Partnership Inquiries: Businesses or individuals looking to collaborate can get in touch.